Friday, October 2, 2015

Comedy Writing

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am talking about comedy. Do you think humor is a important character trait,because I do and hear is some reasons. If you are full of humor you can light up the day if someone is having a bad day with a joke. Another reason is when you make someone laugh you are actually helping them.When You make someone laugh lighten up there day.That is why I think humor is a important character trait.

Hear are five tips for writing a humorous narrative.First you need to have a good sense of humor. Second you need a story and it has to be your own story, also you can exaggerate to make it more funny.Third make it understandable to your viewers, like if you are talking about electronics your grandma might not know what that is so make it easy to understand. Forth make it on time, so if you mess up the person that you are telling the joke to might not laugh. Last but not lest you need a story and I mean a funny story like making you friends tear up.

My monologue is about me learning how to ride my bike and how I failed really hard. Why its funny you ask well how dose not like when someone fails.Plus I made it so that when I fell down I fell and fell and fell over and over again. Also I made the sound of me getting punched when I hit the pole. Plus I did a pun at the end that you are going have to wait.One more is that I had a funny part in the video. My I am out bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment