Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt

Hey boys and girls welcome to my blog, my name is Kalani and today I am talking about my new project called Composition Scavenger Hunt.One of the most important one in my opinion is Point Of View, the reason why I say that is it is always cool to see what the person is seeing in there perspective. For example do you really think that video games that you can shot would be fun if its not first person.Also it would more harder to play a shooting game if its not first person

But you guys want to know what the most difficult one in my opinion it's Contrast in content. I say that because it's pretty hard to find a good area with Contrast in content.For the people that don't know what Contrast in content is it is a video or picture that shows a specific amounts of color like the example of it down below(sorry its blurry).It is a perfect example


No comments:

Post a Comment