Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial


Hello new and People off the world my name is Kalani and welcome to my blog.My amazing topic today is my team, our main goals, best team moments, and who did what for my new project Super Soles. Super Soles is a sole that you can replace with your old soles to your preferences, we have running, grip, and no slip soles. Our main goals was to make a perfect sole to mach to what the person wants and how it fells. Secondly to make it were you can put it on easily with no trouble. Lastly to make it work and make it a revolutionary project.

Our best team moment when we was doing this project was the designing of the soles. We was having so much fun making the design for the soles. The fun part about that was that we was listing to music that we liked like i'm on vacation. Plus a fun time making up ways to make the soles work for the shoes. We got to use box cutters and saws to cut some stuff that was fun, but so was shooting the video.
I bet you guys are wondering how did what in my team and how is in my team if not going to tell you any ways. First of all the people that is on my team is Lester GarciaRaghav Kumar, and Kalani Young(thats me).Well now i'm going to tell you how did what lester did some of the editing. Raghav also did some editing. I pervided the shoes and helped cut the soles.

No comments:

Post a Comment