Thursday, May 5, 2016

Character Development




Hi guys today I'm going to be talking about myself, you guys must be like I don't care I wan't to learn but you are learning. Your learning about me now back to my topic yes I'm going to be talking about myself and what kind of person I am and also what humorous or relatable imperfections I have. Lets start with what kind of person I am, I am a silly playing around kind of person also I am a weird person. I'm a gamer if you have a Xbox my gamertag is ForeverYoung567(Friend me plz). I am a bowler, i'm actually going to a bowling mothers day thing on Sunday so happy early Mothers Day. Time to talk about my imperfections, I'm not really got at keeping up my grades.

My character traits are the problem solver, and also the person how can get under another persons skin. The way we plan to exaggerate my character is the problem solving part of me is like a judge we might even settle this problem in court. And the person how can get under another persons skin version of me is going to be apart of the judge part too.The way we are going to do the person how can get under another persons skin is I  will make them both fell like its there flouts for judging each other. This is coming out late so you guys or girls can look at the video already.

Now i'm going to tell you how to make your sprite ( your character ). First you need to take a picture of what you wan't to animate, then you open Photoshop and use the tool that look like the brush one but with a circle line dot thing. Then you select your body and press refine edge (if the white covers your body you did it wrong and you have to do the opposite of what you did) then you press enter ctrl c and make a new layer and ctrl v. The next step is to turn off the other layer with the background that's not white because if you want to you can put a different back ground. The second to the last step is to go up to the thing that says photo and click on that then click on animation. The last step is to make your archer points which should be were every joint is then IT'S TIME TO START ANIMATING!!!!!!

1 comment: