Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Music Video Finale


Hows its going bros my name is Kalani just Kalani, but I bet you guys was thinking I was going to say Pewdiepie but No. For the rest of the school year my team (Lester, Raghav, and Me), are going to be making a music video by Chainsmoker called Let You Go. So our storyline involves three friends that are losing on off them, so it's Raghav, Lester, and me and we are losing Raghav and we actually are losing him he is moving in real life. How that pertains to the song, is it is about losing someone and we are losing Raghav.

Now i'm going to talk about my favorite fast-edit montage sequence. This sequence includes us having fun with the hole group including Lester, Raghav, and me. On of the shots are Lester, Raghav, and me are going to look at a movie #CivilWar (that was the best Captain America movie ever). Another shot is us playing the drums and Lester dancing (badly) that was a hard one to do because Lester wouldn't stop "dancing". The next shot has us trowing a ball around (but it's green screened so its not that go of quality).



My teacher Mr. Sandrel made us make this project the best project that showcase the best work we will do this year. How this will showcase the best work we will do this year is we are going to incorporate all of the things we learned this and the other years. Now Kalani how are you going to do that, well my team and I are going to add special effects like slow-motion, and black and white. One more way is we all are going to make a poster and put it in the video mine one is the best in my opinion. Lastly we are going to add a really sad but cool story at the same time.

1 comment: